Virtua Fighter | Original Game Soundtrack
Pickup currently unavailable
Notice: CT Exclusive (Virtua Splatter) is limited to 2 copies per customer. Orders with more than 2 copies will be canceled.
Ready? The year is 1993, and SEGA AM2, the team known for releasing Virtua Racing the year prior, is about to unleash three-dimensional fury upon your local arcade. Virtua Fighter, the world's first fighting game presented entirely in 3D, was about to revolutionize arcades worldwide.
The game, directed by AM2 founder and series creator Yu Suzuki, featured eight iconic characters, never-before-seen perspectives, and groundbreaking arcade action. The game was soon ported to the Sega Saturn, and its initial success launched a franchise now decades in the making.
Nearly 30 years later, we present to you the iconic soundtrack to that first game, composed by Takayuki Nakamura and Takenobu Mitsuyoshi. Nakamura-san first composed the music for the Model 1 arcade release, and Mitsuyoshi-san later arranged and diversified the music for the Sega Saturn release.
Experience the game's iconic soundtrack—with character themes and sound effects—across two LPs, with large format artwork and newly remastered sound.
- 2XLP: Original Arcade & Sega Saturn game soundtracks
- Includes bonus sound effects tracks
- 6-page liner notes with hi-res renders
- Includes a new interview with series creator Yu Suzuki
- Full-color gatefold with OBI
- Color: translucent blue (black also available)
- CT Exclusive: Virtua Fighter Stage Splatter
- Officially licensed ©SEGA
- Please note: mock-up colors and details are not precise.
Virtua Fighter ©SEGA